Thursday, October 28, 2010

Cloth diapers part 2







It has been almost 2 weeks since we embarked on the cloth diaper adventure and I can honestly say its been going very well. Emily has adjusted very well and I have too. Apart from doing laundry every other day their really isn't much difference. I feel good about it on many levels...1. helping the environment 2. they are really cute 3. saving $$$. The first day or so we did have a few leaks because she is still on the small side (not for her age but for the diapers) it took me a little while to find the perfect seal. I am now fully committed and excited about the days ahead. Oh, and a big thank you to Aunt Dottie and Grammie Carter who made this adventure possible. (See my cute little Emabel looking like a little sumo champ!)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Your baby is chubby!!!!! So so cute--we have to come meet her SOON!

Rob And Son said...

More please!! Can we get some of those rolls over at the Robinson household?
So glad it's going well...I miss my best friend!!