Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My Baby Shower!!!

My dear sweet 9 months pregnant friend Sara, threw a beautiful shower for me in June! Friends and family came from the Maryland, Delaware area. It was so fun and I truely felt showered with love and lots of gifts. Thank you Sara for everything. My hubby has assisted with the pregnany by gaining sympathy weight, but I have official (by a lot) out grown him.
My sweet momma came all the way up from NC to help shower me! thank you Nanet.

This is sara and I hugging on our friend meg who couldnt be there! Meg you were truely missed we love you!


Guess who is 9 months prego and who is 6.5 months? hard isnt it?!


This is my bestest friend from the 4th grade, Nancy, and her precious daughter Morgan. They drove from DE to be at the shower and to equip the nursery with everything I could possibly need and want! Thanks ladies.



Me squishing Morgan!


Sara and I with the yummy beautiful cake made by her friend!


The CAKE. Almost too cute to eat.



A front shot of the bellies!

No comments: