Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Memorial Day

Horseshoes in the backyard.
Oh yeah...and we celebrated our 5th Anniversary. My hubby bought me roses amidst the business of the weekend!

Charlotte and her daddy having a tea party with Pickles.

David sitting still...this is huge. I think I can count on one hand how many times I have seen David sit still. Thank you David and family for helping us out with the fence.

Charlotte and her momma! she is so big.


My neice Charlotte...taking a peek at the boys playing horseshoes.

The fence crew

Friends and family came from all over to help us over the Memorial Day weekend build a fence and break in our new deck! we decided to have a professional do the deck and then Joel and his "team" built an awesome fence. I have to admit that I didnt think they could build it and build iit so straight. when I returned home after spending a night with my sister-in-law and neice I was pleasantly surprised.

No comments: