Monday, October 31, 2011

October

October started off WONDERFULLY. I met my college roommates in our old territory, UNCG, for a fun, relaxing girls weekend. We were able to catch up on life, mommyhood, and food! Love you girls!!!

JOEL'S BIRTHDAY
Next Joel turned 30! Old man. We had a great weekend celebrating the big day with lobster, cheesecake, and 2 dates in one week. We first had a fun adventure on The Spirit of Washington with a fun filled dinner cruise. Then on another date we tried a new Thai restaurant and then checked out a pool hall where the hostest rubbed my belly more than once and reminded me to be careful through out the rest of the night! ***For more fun stories about our adventures in Wheaton please ask!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I can't believe someone rubbed your belly like that! Ridiculous!! And Emmy's lollipop face is priceless. She is a hoot-tell her I said she is allowed to smile. Hehe! Happy fall/holiday season :)